Labels

Monday, March 12, 2012

From an Electric Wave Woman to the Dystopian No.6

Inukashi is the best character for me.

Recently, I've just finished Hidamari Sketch series (but not yet the extra episodes of Hoshimittsu) so I decided to pick other finished animes to accompany me while eating breakfast and lunch when there's none of my followed ongoing animes have new episodes. It was a tough choice, but I decided on Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, not so old but not so new. After I finished Denpa Onna, I am left with no more (finished) anime to watch. I decided to pick on No.6 instead of Idolm@ster.

Well, shortly this post will be my attempt on writing my impression of both series....By that, it might contains some HUGE spoilers. Especially No.6



Erio is my precious baby.
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko amuses me more than what I thought. The characters were all lovable, and characters were the main point of Slice of Life animes like this, isn't it?

Main protagonists of harem animes are tend to be not interesting and unrealistic, but Niwa-kun wasn't something like that at all. Erio is an adorable character, though it's too bad what happened to her when she disappeared is not revealed until the end of the series--- we demand a second season! Ryuuko can manage to be both an unique character and a normal character, and she's totally adorable too...Maekawa is an unique character, so is Yashiro and Meme.

In short, this is a good slice-of-life drama anime with several supernatural twists, at least according to my opinion. Each of the episode excites me, and since excitement is why I watch anime, that made this anime good for me.

I just wish there'll be a second season... Some questions are left unanswered in the anime. I wish I could read the light novels.

Nezumi, why....
As for No.6, before I begin, I must say that I'm not a BL lover who watched No. 6 for the BL. I watch it because of one of my friend, Asa. She plays Nezumi in a panfandom RP and her Nezumi interact well with my Hideyoshi. That made me curious of the series, and then Asa encourages me to watch it. At first, I want to pick Idolm@ster, but I guess I'm quite bored with Moe-genre at the moment. So I picked No.6.

The first episode bores me, but I decided to keep on watching. Starting from the third episode, the plot begins to get interesting. How people can be greedy to acquire the perfect utopia was captured nicely in this anime. All of the characters feels realistic, and the plot were nicely told until the ending. It is just beautiful. I was amazed at the ending. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that Nezumi left Shion without any told reason.

I'm not a BL lover, but I must say that Nezumi and Shion have the perfect chemistry. I usually despise BL fanservice in anime, but Nezumi and Shion... they are just perfectly fine, and they felt realistic too without the typical stereotypes.

Erio is just too precious.
Well, that's pretty much my impression of the two animes. I must say out of those two I preferred No.6. Though Denpa Onna was good, and I love Erio more than I love Inukashi, Shion and Nezumi, the unanswered question doesn't made me happy....

Now, which anime should I pick up? Idolm@ster, Yuru Yuri, Nichijou or maybe I should get into finishing Strike Witches... Or maybe I should stay away from Moe genre for a while since No.6 gave me so much feelings I feel like picking up other genre...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts