Labels

Friday, April 20, 2012

Dear God, Thank You, Even if it was a Prank of Fate

*blush...*
Sometimes, you can't guess what the fate have for you. Especially regarding something complicated such as relationships. Lately, I've came to realize that....





I'm a simple girl, I'm lazy, I'm shy, but I can be talkative. I really like to talk when I feel comfortable, whatever tickles my interest. Lots of my days are spend in front of my computer, doing whatever I want in the internet, mostly chatting with friends.

I love reading comic books, especially manga-styled. One day, my friend told me about an Indonesian comic, which seems interesting. I bought the comic on a bookstore, and after I read it, it was indeed interesting. The story was good, so is the art.

One day, I done a fan art of that comic, posted it in dA and I was surprised to find the comic artist commented on the picture.

That was when I first interacted with him. We never talk again after that, but later on, I found out he's a new member of a RP forum I'm in. It was really all coincidence that he entered one of my threads with his female character. I fell in love with his character's personality, and told him via chatbox that we should RP more together. He agreed. Our characters becomes friends. He later on added me on other sites too, and we talk a lot.
Right was my expression when he said 'I like you too'

I don't know much at first, but after several of our chats, I began to realize that I might like him.

I once thought I still love my ex, and I once thought that I loved one of my female friends. But as time goes on, I realize that he had made me feel comfortable--- something a guy rarely did to me. I really like him, is what I decided and what I felt. It's funny that I once always said I want to fall in love with a cute, trap-like boy, but I ends up falling in love with someone so far from the word 'trap'.

One day, I confessed to him. It was spontaneous, as I thought the time was perfect. He was embarrassed and doesn't say much, but then, he said he does like me too. I was shocked. I didn't expect that, I only want to tell him how do I feel about him. I am really happy, and now we're a couple.

It was something that me, who admired his comic from faraway before, won't expect...



This entry is brought to you by a blushing and dere-dere Aya who thought it'll be good for her to write about this on her blog since she doesn't have any ideas for other entries.

3 comments:

Popular Posts