Labels

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Shuuen no Shiori Project First Impression

The reason why I finally tried ShuuenPro, okay---
--I'm such a no-brain
A manga adaptation for the Vocaloid song series 'Shuuen no Shiori Project' have been announced! It's going to be serialized in Comic Gene, the same magazine that serialized the manga 'Kagerou Days'.

So then, I'm going to talk about this series for a while. To be honest, I didn't get much of this series (because I'm just that confused), but I'll try writing what I understood, and with some references from Vocaloid Wikia



Title of one of the songs, Kodoku no Kakurenbo.

With lyrics written by Suzumu, music composed by 150P, pictures by Saine and Komine, and songs performed by Vocaloid IA, Shuuen no Shiori Project told the story of Japanese urban legends from the point of view of 4 highschoolers on a same school.

All of the song is compiled on one album, named Re: Houkago Shuuen Game. Since the characters didn't have names yet, the fans called them with the first words of their songs; like the girl in Nisemono Chuuihou was 'Nisemono-chan' for example.

Okay, onto my impression!

Its album cover.
As I told you before, I didn't get much of the series, at least not as much as Kagerou Project... However, it's certainly was interesting, so I decided to pick it up after procrastinating about it for a while (months, actually).

I watched the videos in order, I didn't get much of Kodoku no Kakurenbo without reading Wikia but the rest I could see the main story, though I'm still confused. My friend posted her explanation of the songs, which is well done, and now I can't wait to see how would the manga turns out.

Basically, my first impression of this series went like this;

  • Okay, the tune is pretty cool, but some are getting annoying--- *listen to Sarumane* HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE BEST OUT OF THIS PROJECT.
  • Nisemono-chan is such a cutie--- wait Kanzen-kun is pretty much cool.
  • The uniform's cool. I want to wear an uniform like that--- I want to cosplay as Nisemono-chan! Or better, if I had a DD I'll dress up her in that uniform....
  • Wait, what the heck just happened? Did everyone dies?
  • Lots of my friend ships Kodoku-kun/Kanzen-kun.... C--can I ship Sarumane-chan/Nisemono-chan?
*ahem*

The album sounds pretty good too, but still, my favorite song out of this project is Sarumane Isu Tori Game.

Basically, that was all I'm going to write for now because I honestly doesn't want to start on writing theories I didn't own. I'm quite interested how the manga will turns out I want to know their names and I'm stupid enough to not getting any of it. I think Shuuen no Shiori Project is worth a shot.

//seriously, just ignore my first impression there, it's pretty good actually!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts