Labels

Sunday, October 27, 2013

\Gatcha!/ A Colorful Fun Ride with Gatchaman Crowds

\Gatcha!/
Though everything I would probably rant about in this post is Rui, Hajime, and Rui/Hajime, I tried to post something about a really fun anime I just finished and that I regretted not picking it up earlier as I picks up dusts from this blog (And probably will change blog themes later).

(Psst, this show got a second season!)
Until now, I still believed they shown the old Gatchaman on TV, and I totally forgot what is it about because I was too focused with magical girl shows that is shown on Indonesian TV channels back then. Well, thank goodness, CROWDS are really fun even if I didn't watch the original Gatchaman. Naah, they even said that it's totally different from the original, that it attracts different fans. But who knows, I haven't known the original much.

Instant best trap in anime history.
TBH, the reason I picked this even I was so late is because of factor 1: some friends I knew having similar tastes with me seemed to really love it and it made me curious, 2: The character with black hair and glasses I just shown you above. 

OTP OTP OTP OTP OTPr)y
Past episode 1, I thought it wasn't that special--- it was like a colorful anime MIB lol. Though the visual is really cute and I adore it, which makes me going. Soon after the mid, I became quite addicted and amused by it. Especially Rui. And his legs. Who can resist Ruirui, really?! (delusional). And the climax... I'm a bit disappointed at the lack of explanation of MESS and Katze's fate, but I guessed it should be okay. Besides, they got the finale explanation covered on the BD extra, I heard, so I'll be waiting for it.

I felt bad if I only posted screenshots of my two top favorites, so have one of my most fav and third fav.
I ran out of things to rant besides my favorite characters, so I'll give you reasons why I love this series and why you should watch it before season 2 aired!
  • The visual and colors are really fun to watch! It's so pretty and rainbows and awwwh.
  • Rui
  • The characters are all adorable and badass in their own way. Katze still creeps me out, but he's kinda awesome in his own way
  • Rui
  • Rui
  • The story is quite enjoyable. The concept are really fun. What if social media could change the world is one of it's strongest theme.
  • and did I say Rui yet?
//kicked// 

I'll end this post here, thanks for reading! /o/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts