Labels

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring 2013 Anime First Impressions


A brand new Anime season have started. I didn't really have anything I wanted to watch this season besides OreImo at first, but... By the way, this post have no plot synopsis and just heaps of my opinion.


Kano Shuuya + Hanamura Yosuke fusion?!
Adapted from an Atlus NDS game, Devil Survivor 2 the Animation was recommended by a friend who loves the game. Not very expecting anything for it while watching it--- turns out I quite enjoyed it, as it gave the same vibe Persona 4 the Animation gives (obviously since same director and same original maker, right?), and I love P4A. The story was so-so but have the potential to be good. People said the difference between the game is bothering, but since I wasn't playing the game....

Watching

I am grinning like that too while fangirling. Same with you, Kirino
Taking place after the 'True End Route' of the first season, Ore no Imouto second season brings back every character in the series (Including the awesome Akagi Sena) in even better graphic than before. Interesting enough to see, but the first episode seems to be just re-introduction of the characters, so I can't tell much already. However, I loved the OreImo franchise, and I will add this to one of my important Watch List. 

Watching

My sister can't be this much of a commander-brat!
With lots of amazing character designs, I thought Date a Live was going to be as good as the character design. But it's not. I do heard of the plot before I actually did watch it, so I wasn't that surprised about the plot. Still, the execution wasn't as good as I expected.  By the way, the plot seems to be like a 'hard mode' of KamiNomi, except KamiNomi have an actual good first episode and sensible heroine & setting. Maybe I'll see the second episode, if it's interesting, I might continue watching it.

Depends on Second Episode


I regretted not picking Hataraku Maou-sama earlier, as it was really hilarious! I love comedy anime like this, and it have interesting concept and story. I like how the first half is dead-serious yet the rest is hilarious story of the Maou's Japanese human life. 

Watching

There are still Hentai Neko to Warawanai Ouji To Aru Kagaku no Railgun second season, but I'll just get into them later, maybe....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts