Labels

Monday, April 1, 2013

International Deceive Day


It's International Kano Day--- International Deceive Day---I mean, April Fools! As usual, the internet is full of silly jokes... as I listened to Yobanashi Deceive on loop while browsing around ^^;;


Some jokes I found:

Deviant Art have a dating service now. LOL, I still prefer the Cat Domination Day last year though.

Indonesian Assassin Creed. That's actually cool....



Anime chart for next Winter. I was shocked then I found out all of them were lies ^^;;

Nendoroid Sakura Mikudayo. Is this a joke or not? But really, Mikudayo doesn't look as scary with Sakura motif....

Besides that, for some reason my twitter TL have mearry1713 (from Shuuen no Shiori), dopplegangers and ghosts roaming around. ^^;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts