Labels

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Heartcatch Precure Final Impression + Starting on Digimon Tamers!

Goodbye, friends ;_;
So, I finally finished Heartcatch Precure! Deciding to take a break from Precures since I really loved Heartcatch and doesn't want to went straight on going to other season, now I'm starting on Digimon Tamers as a 'side dish' from seasonal animes.



People was right about Heartcatch being good. With no doubt, Heartcatch Precure just jumped over Smile, that I previously watched.

When I started Heartcatch, what I first fall in love with is the visual and smooth animation. The unique artstyle worked really well. The jokes wasn't as funny as Smile was at first, but then the jokes turned to something better.

Later on, I fell in love with the characters, especially Itsuki. I also like how victims of evil and side characters gets recurring appearances. The characters can all be lovable, among the 'victims' I like Ban-kun and Nami-nami the most!

Oh well, as long as I got my beautiful Itsuki.

As I finished the series, I personally think that Heartcatch characters developed nicely. There is even 2 entire episodes for characters to face their past selves, and I really liked how Tsubomi developed in those episodes. I think the main theme of Heartcatch is not just flowers and fashion--- 'changing yourself' to someone better is also a theme here, especially regarding Tsubomi.

However, too bad that I still consider the concept itself could be expanded. Dune's motif on doing evil and his hatred wasn't explained, it was just hinted and open to fan speculation--- but I think that's not really a good idea on shows like this. Really, the ending is good, and I almost cried, but it could have been something better and less rushed!

Badass manly female Kuudere. Yummy.
Anyways, I started on first two episodes on Digimon Tamers (Japanese dub)! So far, it's really amusing but I found myself wanting to cuddle Guilmon most of the time then paying attention to the plot sorry and I think I'm going to continue on since I haven't even gotten to the better parts yet. Tamers was my favorite season back then, so I have no reason on stop watching it. I need to finish Law of Ueki too, but maybe I'll do it later since I am on my Digimon hype.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts