Labels

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Smile Precure Final Impressions

Everyone's precious Candy.

I eventually got to finish the first Precure series I watched, Smile Precure, and here comes my impression! Obviously, it contains (a little bit of) spoilers.


Okay, now to be honest I never watched any Precure series before. One of my friends told me to watch Heartcatch when it aired before, but I never really wanted to watch any Precure series since it has more than 26 episodes.... (Now I really regretted it since Heartcatch seemingly to be even more interesting than Smile is.... orz)

As I finished this series... I found Smile Precure more amusing and relaxing than I expected it to be. I also had find that it's exciting for me, the plot is nice to follow around (I still find something lacking, but it's still amusing for me, so it's ok), and the characters were really cute! (Of course, for me, Aya, it's important for animes to have cute characters I treated as Precious Babies). It made me want to watch even more Precure series.

Miyukami, she even surpassed Madokami.
Sure, this is 'Smile' Precure, but I didn't mention that Smile Precure doesn't have it's depressing sides. There are some depressing moments in Smile Precure--- even many wondered why does this have the title of 'Smile'.

However, this is a happy story which ends up with a Goddess Cure Happy saving the world by a hug (Yes, a hug!), so it still have it's cheery sides too. For me, both the cheery sides and depressing sides makes this show good! So, if you asked me if I liked this anime... Yes, I do! Did it and it's characters leave a great impression on me? Yes, it is!

Ah, that was more to an 'Series Overall Impression'? ...Well then.... my impression of the ending itself...

The whole 'Candy still can go to the human world' felt forced (Seriously, can't they cut the crying scene short so they could explain Candy going to the human world?), but it's still a beautiful ending. I liked how Ultra Cure Happy hugged Pierrot who disappears into the light. It brings me nostalgia of Madoka Magica's ending.... (though Madoka and Precure were totally different genre of animes despite both being about magical girls ^^;; )

Now, onto the Smile Precure movie! And then, Heartcatch while I still continued watching the currently airing Dokidoki~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts