Labels

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nendonesia Jakarta 3rd Gathering

This was taken not long after I arrived. Can you guess which ones are mine before you clicked the 'read more' button?

Today on Saturday, 28th of January in 2012, the biggest Nendoroid community on Indonesia a.k.a Nendonesia are having an offline meeting ('gathering') on Jakarta! For exact, it's on Food Corner in Greenville, West Jakarta. Here's my report regarding it.

For more pictures I took, please go to this album! Tell me if the link's not working.

Yes, this entry will be written in English! Sorry if my grammars are bad.




"Attention to Kirino! Stop teasing Hayate! Aren't we three Aya's figures?"
My uncle drives me to the location, even that we're a little lost at first. Really little, as we're just a little lost by 5 meters. By that I mean we're passing just really 5 meters. Okay, confusing, right? My English are not that good. Let's just continue.

So I arrives safely, and the members who arrived earlier than me happily greets me. I'm feeling a little nervous as this is my first time attending Nendonesia's gathering, but I'm glad I have good time blabbering with other Nendoroid collectors (even that I feel a little secluded at first). When I first arrive what I did is take a chair to put my backpack, and get my nendoroids out the yellow box to rearrange my nendoroids in the table. Then I order some food.

At first I leave my Hideyoshi in his sitting pose and blushing face, my Hayate with sweatdropping face, my Kirino with the smiling face. But then I decided to change them into the poses in the second picture above. I picked the megaphone and nekomimi for Hideyoshi from my HMO and Azusa nendoroids. Yeah, I only brought the nekomimi and megaphone, not HMO and Azusa....

As we waited for the others to arrive, we talked each other. About nendoroids, figures, anime and everything we could talk about. We also took pictures of other people's nendoroids that's on table for display.

Nendonesia female members besides me does exist... I was a little worried if everyone who came are boys. I'm not very good with boys (but I talked the most with boys in the gathering... kind of ironic) .

What kind of strange creature is that!
Then, after everyone have gathered, we begin the introductions. Hilarity ensues as everyone's making 'Billy's Secondhand' as a joke thanks to someone's introduction. The funny thing is that after Billy himself introduces himself, the camera ran out of data and everyone begin to blame him for that, jokingly. So we changed the camera for recording the introductions. That was my turn, even ^^;;

But at the end, not every single of one of us are not introducing themselves, and I wasn't hearing all of them so I forget some names (my memories are bad for names ^^;; sorry! I only remember Billy, Mato, Ai, Cybeast, Tio, Tako, and.... maybe some more ). We then proceeded to the games; Flirt your own nendoroid!

^"FORGIVE ME YOUMU!!!1ONE!!1"
The most absurd, overreacting, and nijikonist game ever for nendoroid collectors... I think. So basically you have to flirt your own nendoroid. With the cheesiest (or maybe just the weirdest) line you could ever imagine.

Hilarity ensues as guessed. There's same-gender flirting, Bollywood-like proposal, death threats, cheesy lines, and overreacting acts.

At the beginning of the game I was taking the lead with flirting Hideyoshi with the cheesiest line ('gombal' they said) I could done. But after some more overreacting contestant, I didn't make it to the finals ^^;; It was fun so I'm glad I did it, but regrets it a little when the judges said they'll upload them to Youtube orz;;

Death by Kyubey (?)
Onto the finals! The final have a slightly different rules. This time, the two finalist have to flirt a figure that the judges picked, at once! The figure they have to flirt... are the mini Kyubey from the Madoka nendoroid.

Okay, maybe the finals of this game are the most hilarious overreacting act I ever saw on my life until now. Seriously, for Kyubey? It involves starting the car and pretending to be hit by the car, if you want to know. The judges were impressed and ends up giving both of them the win. The gifts are the Vocaloid petit nendoroids (that everyone seems to have already).

After the games there's a punishment game for those who arrives late, doesn't bring a nendoroid, and get the lowest score on the games. The punishment game are flirting the male gathering committee! The 'contestants' this time are all males. Instead of punishment games for the contestants, it seems more like punishment for the gathering committee, as the rules said they can only stop when the committee members said stop ^^;;

Nendoroid town!
After the games, we took pictures together, but I didn't have time to take picture with my own camera. So you'll have to wait until someone uploaded it. After taking pictures together I went home, but it seems everyone went to Ciputra Mall afterwards (I can't, since I ran out of money thanks to buying the petit Len from Tio) .

Overall the gathering ends up being more... hilarious than I expected. Seriously, I expected the gathering to be more serious, but it is just as random as 'Happy Cucumber Pals a.k.a Xabstract' gathering. The BL scenes and the game was priceless.

So then, I'll be looking forward for the next Nendonesia Jakarta gathering!

3 comments:

  1. wew, rame juga ya, itu pasti seru banget XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your English was better than I expected. Good report! :D

    lol, and don't worry, us otaku guise won't bite.

    Let's have some Waseigo Girls Construction next time too :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice report ... and yes, your English is really good. ^^

    Anyway, I am curious to see the photos of the punishment game. XD

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts