Labels

Friday, March 22, 2013

Robotics;Notes and Psycho Pass Final Impression

Me when I finished two of my favorite animes (three if SmiPre is counted).
The day when this two animes finished has finally come ;_; And since both of them left a deep impression on me, I'm writing about them here. Obviously, there'll be spoilers even just a little.
Robotics;Notes

This would be the last episode I could saw such an energetic, angelic smile.... ;_;
This anime is just....great. Mostly because I didn't have many high expectations on this at first up until I realized there'll be a total of 22 episodes on this. I mean, Steins;Gate was great but Chaos;Head was... ugh. So it's rather like a win-lose situation if this have only a little number of episodes. But then, it turns out amazing. I like how they build the pace. The last 3 episodes were just...amazing.

I really like how they did the robot battle; it felt realistic even though it's a huge robot battle. Well to think of it that's the point of this anime, a realistic giant robot. I'm glad Misa-nee is safe, and it's a totally happy ending but... I wish they'll give more details on the ending! ;_; I wish I could see Aki and Kai getting marri--- *ahem*

Aya's Final Score: 9.5/10

Psycho Pass

Akane you badass baby you ;v;
Akane is too badassly precious. End of sto--- okay, seriously now. I didn't really like how this ended--- it felt somehow plain? The scene where Makishima got killed didn't gave as many impacts as I thought it would be.... but then I'm a sucker for happy ending and I'm a shipper of Kougami/Akane that wished it could happen somehow, so.... it's mostly just personal interests.

But overall, this show is good. As I guessed, Gino would turn into an Enforcer.... and whoa, they are seriously hinting on a second season?! Hmm, do want. I really want more badass Akane.

Aya's Final Score: 9/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts