Labels

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Underdog Supremacy


Just yesterday, a new song of Shuuen no Shiori Project (that's originally an album-exclusive song) have been released in Nicodouga by 150p! It's titled 'Underdog Supremacy'.... and there's something really different about this song.


note: video might lost its audio later due to copyright, please go to nicodouga & support 150P instead.

...Yeah. Surprisingly, both the tune and the PV was really cheerful for a Shuuen no Shiori song. It's not English subtitled yet, but from what I can see..... Basically, this song seems to be about a really random dream A-ya had, in which he becomes a 'Dark Hero' on the first part and 'an Elite' on the second part. Since I can't find the English subtitles & I only skimmed the translations (going to actually see the lyrics when I got the CD), I can't go speculating much, sorry!

Let the AB ships sails.... hey, I do ship CA too!

I think this song is no more than a good refreshment from Shuuen no Shiori's dark theme, something like a comedic 4koma spinoff. (except that it's not an 4koma comic...) I don't really like how IA was tuned here, but the PV was too adorable (A-YA WITH GLASSES. TOO CUTE). I wish it contains more B-ko, but then that AB scene was enough for my B-ko fangirl side, lol.

1 comments:

  1. Uwaaa, pas Aya ngelus kepala B-ko ituloh!! B-ko & D-ne teriak ala fangirl, sedangkan C-ta mimisan sambil tertunduk XD ^q^ wwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts