Labels

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It feels like we're touching, simply I want to connect with you more and more... --- World Calling by Jin


In our life, people come and go. Some will be special for you even if you're separated with distance, even if you met them by coincidence. This is my story of those they called 'online friends'.




For me, Online Friends aren't just 'Online' Friends. Some, and even lots of them have become important people in my life, even more important than some friends I met in real life. This is mostly because I'm a shy person in the offline world. I love to talk, but I don't dare to talk. I'm talkative, but I'm scared of offending people, so I never spoke up my mind until they came to me to talk. That's why the online world have become an alternate for me to try talking with people more.

You see, I'm not a very good person when I first used the internet to spoke up my mind. I flamed, got affected too easily, acts selfish, acts like a weeaboo, and stuffs that still disgusts the myself from now. But hey, people changes, and so am I. While I regretted my past self's behavior, I'm so glad that thanks to that I met my best friends in a certain forum--- let's just call it 'AS'.

In 'AS', I met with a lot of people, and most of those people is still on my heart until now, most are now my best friends. We met up in real life pretty much later. We become best friends, until now. Thanks to my friends there, I got the courage and inspiration for lots of things. I'm really happy that they were my friends. I'm so glad I decided to meet up with them back then.

But they weren't my only online friends. I met lots of people over many sites--- tumblr, twitter, and forums, while being careful so that I won't be tricked. Even if some have gone away and never contacted me again, I met lots of amazing people. Sure, I am still shy in real life, but I'm slowly getting better. I could befriend people I'd never thought to be able to befriend......

......That's why, these online world and my friends are really special for me.

How about you?

2 comments:

  1. Etto,aku boleh ngga krisar dikit,misalnya kalau copas tolong sertakan sumbernya ya :D kan kasian yg bikin postnya dibagikan tp ngga dikasih sumber :D juga kalau misalnya translate sertakan juga nama orang yg ngetranslate itu ya :D cuman krisar kok :D

    Arigatou.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...this one isn't copypasted though? ^^;; Which one is copypasted, can you tell me so I could put a source on it? I believed I do put sources in my posts :3/

      Delete

Popular Posts