Labels

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wallet Poison Previews of the 2013 Winter



It's that time of the year again! WonFes!

Well I said to myself 'no more figures!' but figure companies especially GSC sure is evil (in a good way, except for my wallet). Some of these figures were automatically my top priority which I posted here... orz


First off is what unexpected, and what I would probably grab once I get the cash!



Nendoroid Tsunemori Akane from Psycho Pass! This was certainly unexpected. I would probably get Akane not only because I love her, but also for her Dominator, even better if she came with that jellyfish assistant AI as an extra.... I wish I could get the sufficient money in time orz

And to the second, which also on my top wishlist!


Nendoroid Tsukuyomi Sasami of Sasami-san @ Ganbaranai! I think I won't be getting her, unless some miracle happened and I won a lottery, but I really want her!

Next up is something that was announced before, but received a prototype treatment this time!
Nendoroid Senjougahara Hitagi from Bakemonogatari. I would prefer Nendoroid Kissshot over her, but I still love Senjougahara, and she looks cool here! I wish I have extra money for her, and I wish she'll come with even more badass parts besides her trademark stapler & cutter.

Next up is not a nendoroid, but surprisingly, a trading figure Aya interested in.

SEGA's chibi Inaba Himeko from Kokoro Connect! I wished more for a nendoroid of her, but I'll probably still get this if it's available in any figure stores near me, since these kind of figures are usually cheap. I love Inaban too!

Next is a figma I'm interested in...



Figma Isshiki Akane of Vividred! I would get a figma of Vividyellow if they intended to make one, but Akane looks good enough. It'll be fun to play around with her--- especially if she ends up coming with her scooter.

That is all I'm interested in... Among this, my top priority is Nendoroid Tsunemori Akane. If they ever made Kougami to accompany her though... I think my wallet will die for real. orz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts