Labels

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Overflowing Love of 14th February!


So it's Valentine's Day!

Since I'm bored and too excited for Yobanashi Deceive that's still 3 more days that I needed some distraction, I'm going to write this random blog entry about Valentine's Day.
I'm one of those who doesn't care much about Valentine, but wished I could celebrate it more. Valentine is a fun celebration, since it's an event full of love, and as far as it's still within the norm, I think it's okay to celebrate Valentine's Day.

Love isn't something that you only give to your boyfriend or girlfriend. You could also use this day as an excuse to love your family and friends more, if you haven't loved them much everyday. Or if you're an otaku or some sort of that, you could go on and have some virtual dinner with your 2D wife as long as you're not disturbing others by that, and be ready for the flames you'll getting by doing that. Remember to stay in the norm!

...Hmm, what else to write....Ah, yeah, that's right.

Even if you're single and you're too stuck in your fandom, you could still use Valentine as an excuse for lots of things. Like:

  1. Making fanarts & fanfics of your favorite fictional couples
  2. Having fun by fangirling about your favorite idols or fictional characters.
  3. Send some pictures of chocolate to your idols! They appreciated it and would treat it like they got chocolate from you.
  4. Making funny Valentine cards with puns on it.
  5. Sending those funny punny cards to your friends

Personally for me, Valentine is an excuse to write fanfictions of my favorite pairing. Last year, I wrote a twincest Hideyoshi/Yuuko fanfiction, and this year, it's a KanoKido fanfiction. I think I'm going to make it a habit of mine to write my OTP of the year on Valentine ^^;;

So you see? Valentine's Day isn't have to be associated with those who have boyfriend and girlfriend every single time. Though I do have one, ehehe

P.S: Valentine's Day is the birthday of the character Kisaragi Momo of Kagerou Project....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts